Tuesday, September 18

A Peacefull Momment....

I have to quickly write about this because it was so wonderful....This morning Kasen was making some noise in his crib (about 6:30), and usually I just leave him there until I get up to make the bottle and then feed him. This is the start of most mornings... Well today because it was still dark out side and the other kids were still asleep, I decide to pull him into bed with me...he cuddled up right next to me on my arm, with my chin resting on his head, and he just starting babbling. It was so cute, Ba Ba Ba Ba...that is what he kept saying over and over again. He found my necklace and played with that too. This lasted for about a half an hour and then he got restless and I could tell that he wanted to have breakfast. I asked him if he was hungry and it was a immediate response. He got so excited he tried to pull himself up and I could tell he wanted me to get up now!!! So my day began. It was what I would call pure bliss for that Half an hour that it lasted! He is so precious, wonderful and his spirit is so strong and important. I could feel it this morning, like our spirits were talking to each other. I kept thinking about if he remembers what he left behind in the premortal world and if he had words, would he tell me...I think I could see it in his big eyes when he looked up at me..."Yes Mother, I remember and it is beautiful and everyone is gathered around encouraging us on...we are never alone." Ok, enough I will start crying if I keep going. Have a glories day My Friends and Family!

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Wow, that is precious. I just love moments like that. I bet that is why babies can't talk for so long-because they remember what it was like, and they aren't supossed to tell us about them. Such sweet spirits.

ginger said...

Wow, I almost started to cry! What a precious moment you had with Kasen. He is so wonderful, I agree with kris, I bet that is why they can't talk yet, but oh how wonderful it would be to be able to hear all about that life.

Anonymous said...

That is such a precious moment for you. I love to read about your family. You are such a wounderful mother, I appricate your example.

tutu with love said...

I love the spirit with which you share your most intermost experinces. Thank you Nicole you have a wonderful gift to touch the meaning and spirit in your heart. I love reading your blog. Kassin is a wonderful gift. How special you were able to spend those few precious moments with him. You truely take the time, when the Holy Ghost whispers to you. It has taken me Years to learn that lesson. I love all your family