Saturday, October 6

Pay it Forward!!!

I am the recipient of a "Pay it Forward" And now I get to pass it on to you...So if you would like to participate in this, then it is easy, and fun. All you have to do is post a comment on this blog and then I will draw three people out of a hat. Those three people will then receive something from me in the mail. After you have received your item, you may do the same on your blog, or chose the first three people who reply. However you want. So if you are ready to commit to this then comment on!!! I will draw the names on Wednesday night at 9:00pm.

Things have been good this week...Ket and I went out to diner, last night with my Grandparents Mairs...It was fun!! We went to a Japanese Stake House and I had the coconut shrimp Tempura. I wish I would have just had the sushi...the fried food was to much for me. I felt really sick later that night and then again today. My Grandparents are so cute and and fun. I love spending time with them. I admire them both so much. I hope that Ket and I can be just as cute when we are at that stage in our lives! Dinner was really nice because we didn't have the children with us. So it was like a real date. Ginger was watching them for us. The only sad thing was that after we had dinner and dessert, we didn't have anything else to do...we went to Target and walked around...and then around 9:30 we headed home. An early night!!!

6 comments:

Krystal said...

I guess I'm ready to commit to the pay it forward thing. So I better win! :)

Brandi said...

lol...I don't need to win...but I would love to play again. I am so glad that you and ket were able to go and have dinner with grandma and grandpa. That is awesome that ou guys are close to them. And of course to have a night out on the town/target is splendid!

ginger said...

I am glad you guys had a great night out. it was fun with the kids, and especially when kassia wanted to go into time-out! that was great. have a wonderful day!

tutu with love said...

Dinner with Grandma and Grandpa! Now that is a memorie you will always enjoy. They are good company, and always fun to chat with. They were over in Ontario this weekend, however, we were at the cabin, so we missed them.
How great to have a one in four chance to Pay it Forward. No offence to Krystal, but I hope I WIN!!! It sounds like fun to me also.

Anonymous said...

okay..so looks like i'm only one who is not family...so bring on the surprise in the mail. sounds like fun....i love fun!

Nicole said...

Brooke, calling Brooke!!! I need your address. Email it to me please!!! Thanks.