Tonight for FHE we craved our pumpkins. It was so cute...Kassia could put both her hands, no arms into the pumpkin to clean it out. Both Jesiah and Kassia were like, this is so slimy. Ket just wanted the seeds, he wanted to bake them. They turned out really good. I feel bad that I don't have any pictures of the event. But I can not find the cable to connect the camera to the computer. It has been missing for several months now, i am thinking of just getting a new camera. We even ordered one off of e-bay, but alas it was the wrong cable. Silly Ket.
So back to tonight. We had lots of fun. Jesiah said on the way to bed that this was the best family time that we have had in a long time. (he only asked about 20 times during the day if we were going to carve them tonight!) Kassia loved the insides of the pumpkin...she thought it was a blast. We carved them and then put the battery lights inside...(they are safer then candles) and the kids thought it was so cool. Ginger came by and she had gone to the singles FHE and they carved pumpkins too. She left us hers, she didn't want to take it home. It is very cute!
Well with fall coming and summer gone...the next few months will just fly by. I love all the holidays. If you think about it, for the next five months there is something to celebrate....October-Halloween, November-Thanksgiving, December-Christmas, Jan-New Years, February-Valentine's Day. Fun...Fun...Fun...
4 comments:
sounds like so much fun carving pumpkins. We hopefully will carve ours soon!
I wish we could have carved pumpkins w/ you!! Oh well, we will have to do our own I guess! :) Thanks for the Pay it Forward! I got it today in the mail!
Oh my goodness! The discribtion of the FHE sounds like so much fun. I remember the fun times here with you girls carving punkins. We used little candles on the front porch.
I am so glad Jesiah is back to school. It is so much fun to learn and grow with your peers at his age. I am sure he has so much excitment in going to school.
Thursday nite is our ward soup and bread dinner at the church. It would be fun if your family could join us.
it is so cool that
Ket now has his own office to work out of . To bad for you to lose his company in the pink and purple room. HaHa.
Hi Nicole, I love reading your blog, you have inspired me to start my own. melinaficek.blogspot.com Have a wonderful week.
Melina
Post a Comment