Tuesday, November 20

Happy Thanksgiving....

This morning we woke up to SNOW! There were so major big flakes falling down from the sky...unfortunately with all the hustle and bustle to get the kids off to school, I didn't take a minute to record it with the camera. Now it has all melted away. I wish I would have.


Ket has Friday off, so we have decide to go up to the family Cabin in McCall Idaho to have a winter retreat. They already have snow up there, so it will be fun for the kids. I am excited to get away.... Ket is excited to make the Thanksgiving Dinner...for the Turkey he will be making a bacon wrapped, maple syrup and sage. Sounds good to me?! I think he is going all gourmet. My mom will be bring up the rest of the food for the week. Krystal is going to make a pie and Ginger will be making the family traditional EggNog Pie. It is a custard pie with nutmeg on it. I think that why it is called EggNog Pie.



I had my first "Celebration" on Saturday for Heritage Makers. I was really nervous...and it was at my house, and the kids were here. Could there be anymore stress. (on a side note, I have had Alac, my sisters four year old boy since Thursday...) Why you might ask were all the kids here, Well Ket got tickets to the BSU game and so he took my Dad to the game, leaving all kids here for me and my Mom. She had to leave to take them to the game and it takes about twenty minutes to get there and twenty minutes to get back. By the time she got back I was almost done with the presentation. In the middle of the presentation, I had to warm up pizza for the kids and get them eating...it was about 12:30 by then. But overall it went good. I didn't think I would do a good job...I just don't see myself as a good seller...but with this product there is nothing to sell, it sells itself. And it helps that I am hooked on it!!!!



Well I hope everyone has a great Thanks Giving! I know that I will be enjoying family, good food and fun in the snow. Pictures when I get back!!!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

NOt sure what kind of pie I will make yet-probably chocolate though!! :) Good job w/ all the kids+your presentation!! I know I couldn't have done it!!! We will see you at the cabin!!

Dana and ohana said...

Ohhhh snow. Iwish. You guys are so lucky. We get lots and lots of rain. Have fun at the cabin!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't respond sooner we just got back in town. Well I found the pink golf clubs at the store inside our country club. It was the last set. You might be able to find some online. Good luck!