Ok so I was reading a friends blog about blogging safety and I would have to agree with her. So I have changed all the links on my blog to just frist names and I will not put last names. I know everone has their own comfort level and I have never had a problem with anyone staking me or anything. My friend also listed a link to a site that talks about it. I would suggest that you take a look and decied for your self. http://www.bloggingmommies.com/safety.php
I am really enjoying blogging and I love to read about everyone, I just want to make sure everyone is informed and protected. Also, if you have a link to our blog which includes our last name, could you please change it to only include our first names. It might seem silly, but it makes me feel that much safer. Happy Blogging.
PS. For the last three entries I have not been able to spell check, it is not working on my blog for some reason. I am not sure what to do, or when I will figure out how to fix it. So I am very, Very sorry for all the misspelled words!
1 comment:
my spellcheck isn't working either...what a pain! I think first names are a good idea
Post a Comment