Last night Kasen tried to take a couple of steps, so tonight Ket and I tried to get him to take more. It was so cute. And he did take more steps. We mananged to get some picutres of it. We have made a bet when he would be walking full time, or more at least. I think in about a weeks time from now. He can do it, and he is good. Ket thinks by the end of this week. I don't know, Kasen gets so excited that he loses his blance. What fun. I know that I should let him wait it out, I know I will be chasing him once he does start. But the kids love it, and I think it is wonderful! 
4 comments:
How fun!! I loved it when they first started walking!! I love being able to read about your family.
yay!! now him and Parker can chase each other!
OH how exciting!!! YEAH KASEN!!! He's growing up so quickly!
Get ready to start running! :)
Post a Comment