This last Saturday night we got to have my grandparents over for dinner, Elisa, Brian and their
two kids Taylor and Bella. We had so much fun. I am always excited when they come to visit. We had the tradional diner. Lettuce wraps, with meat, bean spouts, cucumbers, mint, green onion, shrimp. It is so good. Very healthy. You take the meat and vegis and wrap it up in the lettuce and then dip in a sauce. I love it. After diner Kassia talked Grandma into reading a book to them. They loved it. I am not sure why Jesiah decied to put the spider man mask on...but hey he is only 6 I think he can do that every now and then. Jesiah had to tell Grandma the right way to say some of the spansih words in the book. It was way cute. Grandma was saying them with a French accent.
That is why Elisa is laughing. smiles....
2 comments:
Hey Khounthams and Peaveys!!! Glad you guys were able to get together! We miss both you families.
I love that you do this Nicole...I really need so spend more time and do this myself. It will be a constant memory that you can go back and see again and again!
We love seeing you too. You guys are more than just family...you are great friends!!
Post a Comment