Thursday, February 28

Hair Cuts!

My two boys got hair cuts. Kasen got his on Tuesday, while I was gone to my book club. I came home and Ket had cut it. I didn't get to take pictures or anything, I was very disappointed. But I do have some before pictures and I took a picture today of him with his new haircut. Notice in the above pictures his hair goes past his ears. Those are his baby hairs that have just kept growing. He looks so old to me now! He doesn't look like that baby anymore. What am I to do?! I love this little boy.


Today I broke down and took Jesiah to a hair place...I know, I know Ket usually cuts his hair and then of course there is my sisters who can cut his hair too! His hair was getting so long over his ears and the back taht one sister said that he was starting ot look like he had elf ears. So it was time. They all said that I was crazy to waste that money. But we came out of Fred Myers and there was Hair Masters. I even tipped the girl 5 bucks. When I told my sister, she started laughing... she said I could have tipped 2 bucks and that would have fine. Anyway Jesiah loved it, and it only took like 15 minutes where it would have taken Ket half an hour. So enjoy the before and afters.

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Both boys look so handsome. :) You sure do produce good looking kids!! :)

Stephanie said...

Cute kids there Nicole. I still remember Jesiah as a little tot. The haircuts look great. I'm still the haircutter in this family...I'm the only one who gets to go to the salon. I justify going to a spa/salon to get a few extra things done though since we save money on all the kids and Kevin's haircuts. :)

Unknown said...

We have all been in need of haircuts too :) Krystal has done Emily and Jeremy's but Dylan and I still need to get around to it. At least Samantha is still bald, one less head of hair to worry about! Your kids all look so cute, Kassen is really growing!

I am 13 weeks now, so I am hoping that is the magic number for the sickness to end... so yes, we are really close just 2 weeks apart!

Brandi said...

hey, i didnt know you paid someone. Lol..that is funny. Both of them look super cute! I can't believe how old Kassen looks now. :(

Stef said...

My goodness, Jesiah is a man! We sure miss you guys, your family is just adorable. Good luck Nicole with this pregnancy too!