Friday, March 21

I am still here...

Things have been crazy! I am still alive and doing great. I had my first Doctors appt. on Wednesday. Things went great. I got to hear the heart beat and that is always neat. They forgot to tell me my due date...I think it is because they thought I already knew. I guess in a way I do, but it is always good to hear it from the doctor. In two weeks I get to go back and find out the sex of the baby! Fun stuff to come.
We have been so busy, school, running around, going here, going there. I really can not name all the stuff we have been doing, but now that I look back on it...it is just stuff. We are getting ready to move out of our house, find a new one, find a renter and we just refinance our current house, plus in the middle of all this Ket will be opening his hotel next month around the 9th or so! wow huh! My mom came over today, she helped a ton...we went though all the clothes and got them organized. I got rid of tons, things I have not fit into for at least three years now. They will be out of style by the time I am back down to the size I want. Ha, Ha! She is coming back tomorrow and helping with the garage. I hope by the time we are done, we will have taken like three or four van loads to the DI.
So in a net shell, I have been busy. Something else that has happened this last month was my sister Krystal joined me as a Heritage Maker Consultant. I am so excited for her. We will have so much fun together! In fact last week we took a trip to Island Park outside of Rexburg (about an hour or so) for a little retreat! It was so much fun, and I loved having her there with me! Lastly I turned in my notice for AMI, it is a job that I have had for about a year and half or so, I was the Neighborhood Manager for this neighborhood and another one. It was becoming to much work, and to stressfull. So at the end of this month it will be over! I am so, so glad!
Well that was a fast little catch up of what has been going on. I know there is more...maybe later.

3 comments:

Elizabeth M said...

call me when you want me to come over and help this next week!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah for your new house! This is very exciting news!!! Have you found a new place to live already? You sound very busy, so if you need any help (packing, babysitting, or anything else) just let me know.

Stef said...

You're amazing Nicole! My guess is you're gonna have another girl. :)