Well we made it though this last week....I Survived, we all survived. Ket opened his hotel on Wednesday of last week, on Thursday I had a celebration, and we moved into the Hotel, on Friday the rest of the house was packed up, a Pod was ordered and that night guys come over to pack up our stuff into the pod. Well come to find out we have more stuff then what would fit into one pod...so another one was order. Saturday morning finished up the loading up the second pod, (A pod is a storage unit that is delivered to your house and then taken away to a storage unit. Since we have not closed on the new house yet, we have to store our things until we do close.) Then later that day the house got cleaned. Ket asked some of his staff from Housekeeping to come and help me clean. We paid four of them 40 bucks each to clean the whole house. This was a life saver. My mom showed up to help clean, but I ended up sending her to take the kids to eat. They were just running around the house, and it was to hard to clean with them there. So she took off with the kids. We stared at 4:30 and ended by 8pm or so. I think that is pretty good for a whole house. I did start the oven that morning so that it was ready to be cleaned. It felt so good to have the house clean and done with.
On Sunday we stayed in the hotel and just chilled. Got ready for our 3 o'clock church and then had dinner at our Friends house, Nicole's. It was so good and nice of her to have us over to her house. Thank you so much Nicole!
On Monday it was back to Volunteering, school, and finishing up the last details for the house...I met with the renter and we signed the finial papers, finished up the last touch of paint on the inside of the house, cleaned out the gutters...Will it ever end. YES!
So this week I have just been trying to get things back to as much normalcy as can happen while living in a hotel. We do get free breakfast, but have eaten out almost day for lunch and dinner. We are getting closer to closing on the new house and I am excited about that. Kassia's Birthday party is on Saturday and she is way excited for the tea party/birthday party. We are also going to have one on Sunday for just the family. I am doing just cake and ice cream. We may go swimming, it will be really low key!
Next week we will be heading down to SLC for a VACATION! Ket will have to spend 24/7 with his family! I am not sure he will know what to do with us. We are meeting up with some good friends that are more like family from Hawaii. Their kids are graduating from BYU and so that is why we are headed down. It will be fun! Well I think I have gone on long enough. Sorry no pictures...One of the many things that happened last week was that the kids broke the computer, and they both cut their own hair...(this is while Ket was watching them, go figure) anyway I can only blog from Ket's computer and so I am not sure when I will get pictures into this computer...I am not even sure when I will get a new computer...not really in the budget!
That's it for now. Night.
5 comments:
i am glad you have ach3eived some normalcy living in hotel. when do you leave for SlC? That should be fun and a nice break too.
Oh yeah??? u guys r coming down to Utah? I hope that we getta see u guys! :P
Congratulations Ket...next time we are in Boise we will have to come and see it.
Are you seeing the Tyau's. If so, how fun...tell them hello for us. And, congrats on the pregnancy.
Hurray Nicole! It is finally over! The renter is in, and you are still intact! I am excited for the new home also, Congrates
Congrats to Ket! I hope you get into your new house soon. It can't be much fun to live out of a suit case. Wish we were going to SLC at the same time to see you.
Post a Comment