Tuesday, April 29

Trip to Utah...

Wednesday night we left for Utah, stayed in Burely for the night and then headed to Salt Lake. We met up with the T-Family for Lunch and it got to see everyone. We had so much fun with them. I am so glad that we went down. We had lunch that day, then graduation that night. We left to check into our hotel and went swimming that night. The kids were having so much fun. Kasen really took to Jeff, the dad. Jesiah really liked being around Mikey the youngest one. (even though he is 15) and Kassia fell in love with Josh and Jamie. So cute. They are already asking when we can go back and visit them! Friday was busy with more graduation stuff, and a big fat dinner. Ket and the kids went to that. I had a Heritage Makers conference that I attended on Friday and Saturday. On Saturday Ket and the kids met up with the family again, and went to Dino-Land at Thanksgiving Pointe. Kassia said it was so much fun, and Jesiah can not wait to take me there. On Sunday we all slept in because no naps, and late nights have taken their tolls. Then we meet up with the T-family for lunch. We had enough food that we didn't even need to eat dinner that night. It was fun to just hang out with everyone. Then we went to some friends house and visited them. Julie and Tyler and their little boy. It is always fun to see old friends.
On Monday we went to the Boondocks with the T-family. We got to go go-cart racing, miniature Golf, bumper water boats, laser tag and I can not even remember what else. We had so much fun with Jason, Sarah and the baby. She is so cute. It was fun to watch Kat and Matt too. Oh, how I wish I was back to the young, simple life of being newly married with no cares!!! Thanks T-family for a wonderful weekend!!! Can not wait to do it again!
When we got back to Boise, Monday night we had lot of catching up to do. Today we closed or should I say signed the documents for our house. Everything is suppose to go though by three o'clock on Wednesday. Ket and I have gone back and forth, should we paint or wait...I went and picked out some colors and will take them by the house to see if I like any of them...we plan on moving in on Saturday, so there may not be enough time to do it.
I will be so glad when life slows down! I know I do this to myself, and I just need to say no sometimes! On a finial note my Heritage Makers conference was awesome. I am so excited where this company is going and what they are doing! I am glad that I am apart of it and on the beginning line. It will only go up from here! Well that is it for now. I have lots of pictures from the weekend but will have to post later!

5 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

I am glad you had a good time in Salt Lake, it sounds like it was full of adventure and fun. and congrats on the house! that seemed like a fast close, which is good for your situation. if you need any help let me know. we have friends coming up from Provo on Friday and sat. but before or after that we are free to help. oh yeah and if you have time before you move in I say paint then, it is so much easier with no stuff everywhere. I can help too, I am a horrible painter, but I will practice. take care!

Krystal said...

SOunds like so much fun-I wish Icould have gone to the Heritage Makers Regionals. :(

sochie said...

when are you gonna take a trip to VA? dont you think its about time?

Laie Tyaus said...

K-family- We're so glad you all came down for the graduation and it was so good to see you all again. But I didn't know we were the T-family. :)

Amanda B. said...

Nicole-

Sounds like a great trip in Utah and how fun to see the T-family and Julie & Tyler. We would love to see you guys next time you make the trip. I know it might not be for awhile, but let us know.

Also, Happy Mother's Day to you! It sounds like things have been wild!!!! I hope they calm down a little. You must be exhausted being prego and all. Good luck getting settled in!