Wednesday, June 18

Fathers Day....

Well let me start off with saying HAPPY Fathers day, a bit late, but hay it happened! ON Sunday we had a good time, got up and made pancakes, and ham. Went to Church, went on a walk, had fajitas for dinner, Ginger my sister stopped by, and then my parents came over. It was relaxing and fun. A very nice day.
In the morning the kids gave Ket his Fathers day present...we of course made a Heritage book for him and he loved it! He was not surprised that we did it, I was still proud of how well the kids kept the secret from him. We order it around the 5th of this month so, they lasted a long time. He now has it at his office. When he opened it up, they stood around him and made him read it out loud to them. It was fun to watch. Of course with guys there was no crying, but I did get a little teary listening to him read it. If you want to see what the book looked like here is the link to it. Fathers day Gift. I have been working on a book for my Grandparents, so that my mom could give it to them on Fathers day too. She had gone over to their house and given it to them and they just cried...they love it so much. That meant so much to me. I just love making books for that reason! Grandpa wants a copy for each of his kids, and then he wants to sign each of them. How special! Here is the link to that book too! Grandpa's Book.

Other things that have been going on....Jesiah is back in school again. I will be so glad when year round is over with...and we can just enjoy our summer!!! It really has not been very hot here yet...Well this week has been the first and it has made it to high 80's. Not hot enough for Roaring Springs yet. The kids did start swimming lessons... they really, really love them. Jesiah is doing great...He has so much fun to! Kassia is doing good, she looks like it has been a while since she swam last. I am sure she will get the hang of it again. At lessons, there is a lady there from my new ward, and so we get to talk for about a half an hour. I really like her. It has been fun getting to know her better!

I am always so tried, and I have to admit I am tired of being tried! But they say the more you have the more tried you are. I am sure it is because the only time I stop is when Kasen takes a nap. And then I have to decide between house work, starting dinner, or taking a nap. If I choose a nap it is often times very short, Jesiah and Kassia seem to know just when I lay down to come and bug me with things that are going on. Or the phone rings and it is a call I have been waiting for all day, so I have to answer it! I do feel like things are not as crazy as they have been the last couple of months. Things will slow down even more soon!

We also attended Eagle fun days...It was fun but man was I hot. After we were done walking around FOREVER! I told Ket to drop me off at OLD Navy and I would look for some sort of shorts to wear! There was no way I was going though the whole summer in pants! So I found one style and bought three different colors! I know I am crazy, but hay I am set for the summer! Well here are some pictures from Eagle fun days....I hope you enjoy! ! Lastly Jesiah had the time of his life dancing for everyone. He is the one in the blue. Here is two videdos that Ket got. He wanted to go back and do it again. But we could be there forever!





3 comments:

Krystal said...

Wow, nicole-it looks like you are going to have a little breaker on your hands!! :) Wouldn't that be so cool if he went on "So You Think You Can Dance?" someday?! :) (It's like one of my fav shows!) haha!

tutu with love said...

I agree with Krystal! Looks like you all had a great time at Eagle Days.

Amy said...

If it is only getting to the 80's I want to live where you are!

I love your grandparents book and I want to make one just like it! Will you email me your phone number so I can pick your brain about it!
amykaidavis12@yahoo.com