I know I already blogged about Mothers day, but I now have the book for you to look at online. I have also updated My Legacy site. So if you want to see the other projects I have working on the last couple of weeks, feel free and tell me what you think!
-BC.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-2.jpg)
-4.jpg)
-6.jpg)
-8.jpg)
-10.jpg)
-12.jpg)
-16.jpg)
-16.jpg)
-18.jpg)
-20.jpg)
-22.jpg)
5 comments:
Nicole, that is beautiful! you did such a n amazing job. your mom will surely treasure it!
I posted below but I forgot to say 2 things! Big Congrats on the pregnancy! Perfect to settle into a new place and a great job for Ket as you welcome the newest cute little one. Also, love your haircut!- Patria
That is so neat! It looks like you've worked really hard putting it together, it looks great and it's so personal, your mother will love it.
nicole...this is awesome. What a wonderful gift for your mother! You girls are amazing!
The house looks awesome! We need to come and visit soon!
Love ya
Wow- this is so cool! How did you do it?
Post a Comment