
So here are some outside shots of our new house. I will have to get some shots of the inside. I really want to paint it...it is just so plain right now. When you get to the front door, there is a pouch that wraps around to the side. We really liked this part. Above the garage is the Bonus room, or play room for the kids, it also has a little cove for an office area. So that will be were I keep all my office stuff. Above the front door is Kassia's room. It has a window seat in it, and a very big closest.In fact all the rooms have walk in closest. All the kids bedrooms are upstairs. So that makes it three bedroom, a bonus room and full bathroom upstairs. When you walk into the front door, you are in the front room which has a fireplace (a must for Ket) and then that leads into the dinning room, and the kitchen is off of that. When you come in form the garage you walk into the laundry room, and then hallway. Our bedroom is downstairs and off of the kitchen. It works for us. We just needed more space. We added about 1000 more square feet. So it should last a while! :)
9 comments:
Nicole! What a great house! I love it, you guys are going to love being there! Can't wait to see the inside.
Love your cute house!!! And cute family of course!!!
The house is gorgeous! Your younger son looks just like Jesiah when we all lived in TVA! Crazy!
congrats on the new house...looks beautiful!
Congrats on your new place! It sounds like a great place! Thanks for sharing!
So happy for you guys! The place looks wonderful and such a good spot for the kids! Walk in closets, porch, bonus room! Congratulations and enjoy making it yours!
-Patria and Mark
Your new home is so beautiful! And so are your kids by the way! 10 weeks left to go on number 4! Yahoo, you're almost there!
That book you did for mother's day is so pretty. Did you do it with the scrapless program, or what. I finally got one of my books finished. Just two more to go! I still wish you could help me do it.
wow congrats I love it!
Yay for new houses! You totally deserve it!
Post a Comment