Sunday, June 22

Fathers & Sons Camping Trip!

This weekend Kassia and I got a little brake from the boys...although I could tell she missed them a lot! They went to Cascade for a camp out. It sounded like they had a lot of fun! My Dad went with them. I know they stayed up late, throw stuff in the fire, (mostly Kasen from what I hear) ate lots of Smores and then rode four wheelers, and little bikes. The next morning Ket helped with Breakfast (I heard from several guys that he is now the cook of all the activities) they ate, played and got dirty! What is it that Tim Alan says on Tool time "Aug aug aug" a manly way of course. It sounds like they had a great time. Here are some pictures of what Ket took. He told me later, that he was a very proud papa of his two boys!

So what did Kassia and I do...we went and saw Kung Fu Panda. (This is a very cute movie by the way!) We watched it on IMAX, ate to much popcorn, went to Dairy Days here in Meridian, and had a snow cone. The next day we went Garage Sale shopping, went to the farmers Market, ate lunch at Subway and met up with the very dirty boys. We then went to target and found us both a swim suite, and let the boys go home and clean up their mess. It was fun just Kassia and I. That morning when she work up she went out to the garage and looked to see if they were back yet. It scared me to hear the garage door open and it was 8 in the morning. But very cute!
Can not leave her out, so here is a picture of her...taken by Jesiah this morning!


6 comments:

Krystal said...

looks like fun. Wish Robby and Noah could have gone. :(

Sarah said...

Ket is brave to take Kasen....what a champ. It looks like you guys have had a blast. I am so glad that Ket has been able to take a weekend to enjoy life....tell him we are coming soon.

Melina Ficek said...

Fun, I love it when Jeramie takes Ethan to do things. What Friday are you coming? We will definitly have to get together.

Amy said...

Sounds like fun mother-daughter time to me! I can't believe that's Jessiah on a motorcycle! That is awesome!

Can't wait to call you!

Team Seguritan said...

holy cow, I haven't read looked at your blog forever! I LOVE your new house! I really want more room, or to just rearange the space we have.

And your kids are so cute. The baby is such a big boy, just like mine. Kassia is adorable! And I love Jesiah's dance moves!

KT

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you and Kassia had a great time and the boys had a good time also! Cascade is beautiful...Kevin and I camped at Boulder Lake there when we were first married. We even ran into several friends while we were there, it was fun. I miss that place!