Sunday, July 13

Jesiah looses a tooth!

On July 1st we discovered that Jesiah had a permanent tooth that was growing in behind his baby tooth. This is the second time his tooth did not fall out on when the permanent tooth came in. It took almost all week before He was ready to have Ket pull it. So last Sunday after church before it was time for bed, it finally happened. Ket tired a string to it, and after a couple of tries, it came out. That night he put his tooth under his pillow and the tooth Fairy forgot to visit him. He tore apart his bed looking for money or the tooth and could find either one. But the next night the tooth fairy made up for it. I never realized how hard it is to live up to all those traditions that you don't even tell your kids about. They just know from school, friends ect. I will have to try harder to remember them! So here are the pictures that I took. Enjoy!




3 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

i just love pulling teeth...is that wrong? I love all the pictures!

tutu with love said...

Congradulations Jesiah! You are awsome! What a Brave Boy you are to let your Dad pull your tooth with a string. Your Dad sures does love you!
I love you three times around the world as fast as I can go!

Krystal said...

Good Job Jesiah!!! You're growing so fast!