
For the past four weeks, Jesiah and Kassia has been in swim lessons. I am always so amazed at how quickly they pick up on things. Jesiah is doing wonderful, he passed level three and is now ready to move onto level four! Yea Jesiah! His stokes look so good. It feels good to know that he can tread water FOREVER, that he loves the back stroke, and just loves being in the water all together! Just like his Mom!



Kassia is doing wonderful also. She is in level two, and will do it again next year. She is not as comfortable in the water as Jesiah is. It took her one whole week to deiced that she could touch the bottom. She is doing wonderful in the sallow water, but when you take her to the deep end, she will only participate when the teacher is holding on to her. But she did improve on the diving board...the first time I had to push her off, but by the end she was jumping off into the water! Yea for Kassia! I think this change has a lot to do with the fact that a couple of months ago we were swimming at the hotel pool and she stepped to far into the deep end and I could tell that she was scared and trying to keep her head above the water. I ran to her (I was not swimming) and Ket saw me at that same moment and move to get her! (he was swimming) She got out of the pool and would not go back in that night. So I do understand her being a little scared of the water now.

One of the teachers said that sometimes that really does the kids in. That it takes years for them to get over it. I am glad that she moved forward! I took pictures of the last four weeks. Hope you enjoy them!



Of course I can not leave out Kasen! He loved just being outside! He is a true boy! If there is dirt, rocks or anything that will get him dirty, then he will find it! I took just a couple of pictures

of him.

Enjoy!
2 comments:
You have little swimmers there! I am sure Kasin will be right in there next year! Great Pics!
I never thought Kasen looked much like Jesiah, but some of the pictures you posted reminds me so much of Jesiah as a little guy! You have really cute kids!
Post a Comment