Monday, July 14

Pregnancy Pictures...

So On the 5th of July, Ginger came over and took some pictures of me and my bellie. This was a weird day, Kassia was sick with a fever (other blog entry) and Kasen was very grumpy because he had been up all day. We took the pictures at night, about 7pm or so. Kasen would not get involved. Kassia was in her PJ's and so I thought it would be just me. We had been cleaning all day. But Ginger pulled it off...they look great. Thanks for taking time to come and take these pictures. She now has a website for her photographs. Here is the link for it. Pure Photography.
Enjoy the pictures. Let me know which one you like the best!







5 comments:

ginger said...

Nicole you have such a beautiful bellie! It was so much fun taking those pictures, and i am so glad you like them. You look wonderful in all of them!

tutu with love said...

I love the one of you and Ket looking at the baby. I became emotional when I was looking at it. There is so much love in that picture. I LOVE it.

Amanda B. said...

Love the pictures! You look BEAUTIFUL pregnant!! I'm always jealous of cute pregnant girls like you!

Carrie Snider said...

You look great!!! Love the belly! P.S. You're only about 2 weeks ahead of me.... yikes!

Cristi said...

I love the heart you're making with your hands!