Tonight for FHE We went to the Barry Ranch where the kids got to see animals, ride on a hay ride and then find their perfect pumkin. We had a ton of fun! The whole thing took about two hours. It was pretty funny to see Ket and Ritavey walk all over the field to find the BIGGEST pumkin they could carry. Kassia found her pumkin within ten feet of where we got off the hayride. Jesiah followed the "Men" to find the biggest one that he could carry. Kasen was just having fun, running around and picking up pumkins and then throwing them down. I found one very close to the drop off area because I was also carring Jaren around. When we came home we had grilled tuna sandwiches and cholcalte milk. What a night!
5 comments:
Cute pics, what a fun pumpkin day you guys!
Isn't Fall the best?!
Too cute! We need to take ours to a pumpkin patch!
How much fun was that! I love halloween! Fall colors and smells are the best. It is good to see everyone havin so much fun
This makes me excited to take my kids to the pumpkin patch. I think Samantha will LOVE it this year :) Your kids are really growin!
Post a Comment