This year for our ward Christmas Party it was biblical themed. They did an awesome job. I said that I would help out with the food station, and it turned out that both my Mom and Ginger deiced to come too. That was great for me! I tried to get everyone to dress up, but alas just the kids wanted too. This night was full of fun things for all the kids too, they got to make a necklace, play in sand, basket weaving, crave some wood, buy things at the open market, make crib for baby Jesus (out of paper) there seemed to be more, but I have to say I hardly saw Kassia or Jesiah all night. That is only to eat and then go home.
Kassia wore her head dress for as long as she could stand it. She thought it was pretty cool!
When I got to my station they needed so much help preparing the food and it is a good thing that my Mom and Ginger were there, they ended up watching the kids and then Ket and I were in the kitchen the rest of the time. But that is were Ket likes to be. Cutting up food...humm, i wonder why that is!
Our Party was on December 5th and we had to bring a canned good for the taxes. Here is how they worded it. Really cute....
"A Night In Bethlehem" Come enjoy: A family fun activity that will help us feel closer to the special event of Christ's birth* A light Dinner in the open market *Activities for children. All are invited to come dressed in Biblical attire. Bring a blanket for your family to rest on from their long journey, you may find that the Inn is full. I think there was more, but that is what I can remember. Anyway it was a great night. Here are some pics from the night.
1 comment:
THis looks like so much fun. What a good idea!
Post a Comment