Our Christmas was wonderful, it was so much fun seeing the kids open the gifts we were able to give them.... That special magic was with us all morning and the night before. I love, Love Christmas time...
The night before we frosted some sugar cookies for Santa, had hot chocolate, read the Christmas from the bible, read the night before Christmas and then the very anticipated opening of one gift... PJs for everyone. Then of course Ket, Ket's brother and I stayed up and got ready for the next day. Ket had so much fun putting the stockings together. We had the normal things in our stockings, socks, toothbrush, toothpaste, candy, orange, nuts, and a tie for Jesiah. I even found these chairs, little folding lawn chairs that we set the stockings on as part of their present.
The next morning, Jeiah and Kassia were up at about six, but we told them to go back to bed....they had to wait until Ginger got to our house at eight. I know we are so mean. It was fun to open presents one by one. Kasen didn't get that he could open the presents yet. He really didn't want to open any more, he liked playing with the toy he had just opened.... Funny boy. It was so cute. He had a hard time the rest of the day not wanting whatever the other kids were playing with.
We had a good breakfast, Ket made what we now call the Christmas Casserole, which includes potatoes, broccoli, onions, sausage and eggs. Lets not forget the cheese. Ginger my Sister made overnight french toast, apple Carmel. Ymm, so good. We had Grandma and Grandpa M. over for breakfast, and she brought fruit. Perfect... We also invited over a couple and their daughter...we have gotten to know this couple though Kets work...they own a restaurant and now are good friends. Steve, Anna, and Sammy. The kids had a blast that morning playing their new game from Ginger, it was really fun to watch. I really wish I had a camera that worked. Ginger did take some pics for me, so I will have to post them later.
Later that day we headed over to my parents house and had a Christmas Dinner...really it was a whole bunch of finger foods, and it was really nice to not have to actually cook anything that day. Everything was done the day before. It was fun to all be together, the kids played hard and we laughed and had a good time.
So today we just hung out and rested from the previous day. Later I turned on the music, and what no Christmas music anymore. WHAT.... Kassia even noticed.... We were in the car and she was like, hey were is the Christmas Music... My thoughts too, my dear. It ended to fast for me.
The pictures below are from my sisters blog...Thanks Krystal for letting me share them with you!

The night before we frosted some sugar cookies for Santa, had hot chocolate, read the Christmas from the bible, read the night before Christmas and then the very anticipated opening of one gift... PJs for everyone. Then of course Ket, Ket's brother and I stayed up and got ready for the next day. Ket had so much fun putting the stockings together. We had the normal things in our stockings, socks, toothbrush, toothpaste, candy, orange, nuts, and a tie for Jesiah. I even found these chairs, little folding lawn chairs that we set the stockings on as part of their present.
The next morning, Jeiah and Kassia were up at about six, but we told them to go back to bed....they had to wait until Ginger got to our house at eight. I know we are so mean. It was fun to open presents one by one. Kasen didn't get that he could open the presents yet. He really didn't want to open any more, he liked playing with the toy he had just opened.... Funny boy. It was so cute. He had a hard time the rest of the day not wanting whatever the other kids were playing with.
We had a good breakfast, Ket made what we now call the Christmas Casserole, which includes potatoes, broccoli, onions, sausage and eggs. Lets not forget the cheese. Ginger my Sister made overnight french toast, apple Carmel. Ymm, so good. We had Grandma and Grandpa M. over for breakfast, and she brought fruit. Perfect... We also invited over a couple and their daughter...we have gotten to know this couple though Kets work...they own a restaurant and now are good friends. Steve, Anna, and Sammy. The kids had a blast that morning playing their new game from Ginger, it was really fun to watch. I really wish I had a camera that worked. Ginger did take some pics for me, so I will have to post them later.
Later that day we headed over to my parents house and had a Christmas Dinner...really it was a whole bunch of finger foods, and it was really nice to not have to actually cook anything that day. Everything was done the day before. It was fun to all be together, the kids played hard and we laughed and had a good time.
So today we just hung out and rested from the previous day. Later I turned on the music, and what no Christmas music anymore. WHAT.... Kassia even noticed.... We were in the car and she was like, hey were is the Christmas Music... My thoughts too, my dear. It ended to fast for me.
The pictures below are from my sisters blog...Thanks Krystal for letting me share them with you!
4 comments:
It sounds like the most perfect Christmas!! How wonderful! Merry Christmas my friend!
that night really was fun...i'm so glad you guys came over!
Love to read your blog. You are a great story teller. I also love Christmas and the Christmas music.
Cristmas ended way to fast for me too. I am so glad that you have xmas music on your blog still.
I can't tell you how much I adored your christmas card. Gotta love that heritage makers. Your family is absolutely adorable in them. Kassia is already a knock out. You are going to have a hard time keeping the boys away . . . then again she sure does have a lot of brothers:)
I totally failed on the xmas cards this year, next year for sure!
Post a Comment