So back in November, Ginger took our family Picture... she did a great job and then I used it to make a be-lated Christmas Card. For some reason I just could not get them done and out the door. It took my Sister Krystal helping me out to get them done. The day that we took the pictures it was trying to snow, but ended up raining. So for everyone that I didn't get a Christmas Card out to, I am sorry. But Here it is!
This is the front and back of the card.
This is the inside of the card. When I finally got it done, I think they turned out nice. If you click on the image then it will show up a lot bigger, so you can read it too!-B)
1 comment:
ok, so I tried clicking on it, it did not show up bigger. I am sad by this thought. sorry... :(
Post a Comment