The day after his birthday I went to put him down for a nap and about 10 minutes later I heard the door open to his room. I though Ket must have gone in there. Kasen was not sleeping, I could hear him playing. About five minutes later he came running out of his room with a big smile on his face. So now he can climb out of the crib too! I guess he has decide that he doesn't want to sleep in a crib anymore either.
On his birthday we had his cousins over and some friends. Tia made the cake again, and it was so good. His first gift was a bouncy ball that light up... It took about five minutes to get Kasen to open any other gifts. So cute. He also got some Dinosaurs from us, they moved and made noise, and then these really cool blocks from my Mom. They link together and it was the hit of the party! Here are some pictures of the wonderful day!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday little guy! Sounds like a normal 2 year old boy... at least that's how my little guy was at 2!
Post a Comment