
This first picture Kassia took, I think that she did a pretty good job. Jaren and I. I can not believe that he is seven months. He is sitting up on his own, "moving" along the floor, smiling a lot and he knows when he is in his mommy's arms. He is the most happy about that. Today I went and volunteered at Jesiah's class. Ket came home and watched the kids for me. I always love being or helping out in the classroom. But when I got home, Ket had given Jaren a hair cut! I sware, sometimes I just want to kill him! The sides of Jaren's hair was growing just a little bit over his ears, not even enough to bother me. But Ket cut them. So no before picture, no after picture or anything. No saving of the hair. With all the kids (except Kassia) I have not been there and Ket had just taken care of it.

Jaren would much rather sit up on his own, rather then sit in this Bumbo. He tolerates it for the most part. It is purple because my sister gave it to me, and the last one to use it was her daughter... It is funny because at meal times... He gets a purple and pink bib too. Kassen pretty much trashed all the bibs I had for him, so he gets purple. I don't think he minds right now.
Kassia can never resit a picture. And she loves her brother a lot!
What a fun and cute boy... He loves to just watch everyone around him, and gets so excited when his dad talks to him. He loves toys that make lots of noise. We are blessed!
5 comments:
7 months already? Where does the time go! Seems like you were just carrying him around in a sling the other day!
Nicole, you have the most BEAUTIFUL children! I can hardly believe that he is that old, holy cow! Time sure flies!
He is such a cutie! I feel like I never get to see him! Sorry the bumbo is purple!
Oh he is so cute. And he looks like a lot of fun. Love the fohawk too.
There's my sweet children. I love all my children so much. It is fun to see their faces on the blog every once in a while. Thanks for posting
Kassia's first picture is a great one. She might have her Aunties eye for photo's
Post a Comment