Sunday, April 19

Family Proclamation

Ok, My family went up to the cabin this weekend, and instead of going with them, I stayed home and have been working on projects. I kept Jaren, and the house has been so quite. But I have gotton a lot done! yea! So here is a project that I got done this afternoon. I can not wait for it to come in the mail! I LOVE IT!

7 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

that is wonderful! I LOVE IT!

The Brugger Bunch said...

I LOVE IT! What an awesome idea!!!!

tutu with love said...

It is spectacular!

Amy said...

Your spring pictures are so beautiful!
I love that family proc! The girl here who does HM showed us one she did for her daughter and it had all her wedding pictures on the border. Someday I want one of those! The poster size is pretty affordable isn't it???

Nicole said...

Yea, it is only $15 dollars if you buy just one! I think that is pretty good!

Carrie Snider said...

Oh so cute! Those would make great gifts!

Brandi said...

I love it Nicole!!!