Tonight was the night, Jesiah has been talking for about three weeks now that it was time to cut his hair. I keep telling him that I really liked it long, and I didn't want to cut it. But today he had to remind me that it was his hair not mine. He told me that he got so hot and sweaty when he was at school, that it was time. I told him I would cut it for him, (hoping he would forget) later. After diner, they were playing and it was time to get ready for bed. He needed to take a shower, but after going upstairs he came down in just his underwear and said, You promised to cut my hair, I have to do it BEFORE I take a shower Mom! Ket was not home yet so I started. Then Ket got home and finished it up. Of course after that Kasen wanted a hair cut also!
I have to admit that I think he looks older with long hair! What do you think? They are still my cute boys!

6 comments:
I really like Jesiah's hair cut! Good job!
Totally looked older with long hair . . .Both boys are so cute . . .I can't believe that is hte same Jessiah we used to play with in TVA!
I like his hair cut too...thanks to Jesiah wanting a hair cut, I convinced Alec to get a hair cut too... :) He was growing it out so he could look like Jesiah.
such handsome boys! I love Kasen's little spikey do before the cut!
Love the haircuts! And I love that second picture of Jesiah - he looks totally mad! :-)
I liked it long, but I can imagine that it would get hot and summer is coming upon us soon! Maybe he can have it long in the fall/winter and short in the spring/summer!
Post a Comment