Friday, April 17

Spring....

So it is that time of year again, time to mow the lawn, go outside, have fun, weed, wear shorts, get a tan, (or not in my case) go on lots of walks, tell the kids that even if the sun is not down, it is still time for their bedtime... all these things seem to just creep up on me, where did winter go? Don't get me wrong I am glad that winter is gone, gone, gone! I love the new buds on trees, the smell of rain, the flowers that are coming up in my yard that I don't remember from last year, I love all the things that go with spring! Besides going to the water park and living in a pool, spring is my favorite time of the year.
I also love spring pictures. We had a great Easter here at my house. It was also my mothers birthday and so we had a party for her too. There are way to many pictures taken to even do the day justice. We had a Barbecue, family over and lots and lots of chocolate! I was pretty tired after all that! I was hoping my kids would be candied out, but every day they ask for more! I only bought two bags of candy, but with all the other candy that my mom and others brought we have about three gallon-bags of it.... Too Much!

Here are some of the pictures that we did this week for spring!
I have also updated the inspired-photos.blogspot.com... there are some really cute pictures that have been taken. Take a look!












2 comments:

Krystal said...

Those are so so cute Nicole!! I think I need to get Noah in there and get some pictures of him! I have tons of Chloe, but none of him. I think the last time I hade professional pictures taken of just him was when he was a newborn. Wow-bad mom!!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

those pictures are wonderful!! I love them t hey all turned out so well.