Monday, April 13

What I have been doing lately...


Well I am so excited to share something that I have been working on for a while now.... My sister and I are going into business together! Yes, we are both so excited. We are combining our two business into one. She started a photography business last year, and of course I have been doing Heritage Makers for a couple of years now. I have been learning her side of the business for a while now and I am pretty happy with how fast I am learning. I know that I have a long way to go, but it will come. I have been taking tons of pictures of my kids, and even done a sessions of a friend and her belly... If you would like to see her pictures click here She is a really cute girl!
Anyway, here is my little Jaren, his 7 month old shots. (note it is harder to take and edit pictures of your kids, then others... I wanted to keep all the pictures I took, even the bad ones.)




What do you think... should I smile or not?












I am smiling now, Look at that big smile!

















































Ok, Mom... I am getting tired... I am ready for my nap...




No, really I want my clothes back on....
Please give me a hug?!
















So our website is still being worked on but if you want to see something very simple... this is what we have put together... www.inspired-photos.com
Let me know what you think... I would love to take any of your pictures... I had tons of fun taking the bellie pictures, love kids and newborns.... I love families! So let me know!

7 comments:

Team Seguritan said...

That is exciting. It's way more fun working for yourself than someone else. And Jaren looks so much like Jesiah did. And all your kids remind me a little bit of one of mine. In face I think Jesiah and Israel have a lot in common.

tutu with love said...

You are doing beautiful pictures Nicole, I think your talent has been tapped. You probably needed just a little push and encouraging words, and off you go...Talent Galore

Amy said...

How fun! I love photography and I think you did a great job! I love the pink bow around the belly!
I wish you the best of luck . . . if we are ever in your area I would love to hire you!

sochie said...

why dont you live closer to me. I would have you take our pictures in a hot second. your pictures are beautiful.

The Brugger Bunch said...

WOW!!!! Holy cow my friend, your pictures are so beautiful! Your son is such a cutie, I love all of his sweet little expressions! I am so glad to see what you are up to, we have been praying for your little family! Good luck with your new business my friend, you really do have quite the eye for cuteness, lol!

ginger said...

those pictures are so adorable! I am so excited for our new adventure, and you really are learning very quickly! It sure does take a lot to learn the ins and outs of photography, but your doing a great job!

Carrie Snider said...

Those are so cute!