Tuesday, April 7

What a beautiful Day!

Oh, My Goodness... we had so much fun outside today. It was about 70 degrees and we walked to the park and spent a good picnic lunch there! The kids loved it. I of course got a good sunburn on my left arm, and neck... It is really red, I could tell by the time I got home, It already started to hurt. I looked at my kids and yes, Jaren did get a little sunburn... on his checks and arms... but he was covered up most of the time. The other two, not even a little bit. But I am pretty sure that by tomorrow it will be gone, at least I hope so. It happens every year, my winter white skin has to get re-adjusted to the sun! LOL... I know, just wait until I get to wear shorts... watch out, get those sunglasses ready!

While I was at the park, Kassia wanted to me to take some pictures... she is quite the model when she wants to be!













































I had fun taking her picture! Kasen on the other hand would not sit still long enough for me to get any pictures... he was always on the go!
Then we can not forget about Jaren... Kassia always wants pictures with him. She is so funny... She loves that she can carry him around, play with him and interact with Jaren. He is at the age now that he smiles and laughs all the time. In fact just the other day I had only Kasen and Jaren in the car with me and you could hear Kasen say Boo... and Jaren laughing that good laugh from his stomach. This went on for about 15 minutes, It was the cuties thing ever!
Lastly right when we were getting ready to leave, these two motorcycle police offices came riding into the park... On the sidewalk. They stoped and started giving out stickers to the kids. We went over and both kids, although shy, got there stickers. Since I had my camera out I asked if I could take a picture with the police offices, and then they wanted to know if I wanted pictures with the kids on the motorcycle. COOL! Yea! So these are the pictures that I got from that!

5 comments:

Cristi said...

don't worry about a little sunburn-- they are now saying we should go out for atleast 15 mins a day without sunscreen because we need the vitamin D! :)

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

I got a little sunburn there yesterday too. I even put on some sunscreen. I was happy for the color. Those pictures of your kids turned out so cute. Kassia is a great model! Wish we would have seen the police men that is cute!

tutu with love said...

Oh cute pics! You have a talent there ya know Nicole. The police were so friendly to let the kiddos sit on the motorcycles!
What a fabulous time you all must have had :) Wish I were closer

The Brugger Bunch said...

WHAT FUN PICTURES! Your little ones look so happy! I have to agree that weather was amazing, WE LOVED IT!!! I was so excited that Spring was finally here! Darn this Idaho weather, lol!

Amy said...

What a cool thing. I have often thght that police officers should do more things like that to develope a positive relationship with the community. How fun!

I always use a self tanner before we jump into summer . . . I can't stand to see my bare white legs:)