Thursday, May 14

School is almost over....What am I going to do with all the kids home!

There are three weeks left in school for Jesiah, June 3rd is the last day of school and every thing else is coming to an end. I am starting to wonder how I will deal with having Kassia and Jesiah home together all day... Right now they fight all the time after school and before school. Jesiah does something really little to Kassia and then she freaks out, crying and acting like life is over. Just these past two weeks I am ready to kill them both. Then Jesiah acts like he has not done anything, "What, What did I do, I didn't even touch her! Geez." rolling of the eyes usally happens while tears are coming down Kassia's face. She sure is good at that! Uhgg!
Anyway things have been going really well. OUr Photography buisness is going really good. We have really picked up this last couple of weeks. I love it, we are having so much fun! Thank you to all my friends for letting me practice on you!
LIfe is busy and good, Ket is glad his first set of clases are over, and he gets a two week break before starting classes again. I am glad for the time we have with him untill he gets busy again. We are good and blessed!

1 comment:

The Brugger Bunch said...

What a great post! I am so happy that your little ones are NORMAL! LOL, I was a little worried! You really have such sweet little ones and you are a great mama! I am so happy to hear that all is well, and I am so excited for your photo business, how fun! I really LOVED what you did with your Proclamation to the World. You really are talented my friend!