On Friday Ket and I celebrate our 10 Year anniversary... I always thought that for our ten year we would go on a cruise or take a trip to Hawaii again.... But with everything that has been going on there is just no way we could do that. So we had my Mom come over and stay the night with the kids so Ket and I could spend the evening out together... We went to diner at Tucanos (a Brazilian all you can get place) with some good friends of ours. It was really fun, we had to wait like an hour just to get in, but hey that is ok.... Spent way to much, had a good time with friends and didn't have to fix dinner for the kids.... WONDERFUL!
After dinner I had booked a room at a hotel for Ket and I (so I could get a full nights rest and not have to get up at least four times for kids in my bed, baby that was hungry, or bloody noses!) and we headed there. I really thought we would stay up late, but we both were so tired that we went to sleep! LOL, I know, we had such a FUN night! Unfortunately I did have to get up because a fire alarm went off around 3am or so and woke me up (across the street), I had to take Tylenol because my tooth hurt and wanted to throw up, mostly because I ate WAY to much at dinner. BUT the best part was I GOT TO SLEEP IN until almost 9:30AM! I didn't have to get up and make breakfast or anything. It is funny how those simple things mean so much to you! PRICELESS!
On Saturday we ran some errands and then headed home. My mom said she was ready to go home, she was tired! When we got home, It was great seeing the kids again! It is funny how much I missed them even for one night.
Well Ket, babe I love you WAY more then when we first Married, and I know it has not always been the perfect life, the perfect marriage, and sometimes we both get really mad... but I still love you, love that you are in my life and love that we have such cute and wonderful kids. I love that you are a priesthood holder, that you are a return missionary, that you play with the kids, that you want a better life for your family, that you are dedicated, loyal, honest, smart, handsome, loving father! I love you babe, and I am glad that I picked you! You make my life interesting and complete and that is so special to me. Here is looking at ten more exciting and better make up sex years together.... because lets face it, make up sex is the best! FYI- If you happened to read this, I do expect some kind of cruise or trip on our 20 year anniversary, or it could be an upgrade on my diamond ring! LOVE YA!
After dinner I had booked a room at a hotel for Ket and I (so I could get a full nights rest and not have to get up at least four times for kids in my bed, baby that was hungry, or bloody noses!) and we headed there. I really thought we would stay up late, but we both were so tired that we went to sleep! LOL, I know, we had such a FUN night! Unfortunately I did have to get up because a fire alarm went off around 3am or so and woke me up (across the street), I had to take Tylenol because my tooth hurt and wanted to throw up, mostly because I ate WAY to much at dinner. BUT the best part was I GOT TO SLEEP IN until almost 9:30AM! I didn't have to get up and make breakfast or anything. It is funny how those simple things mean so much to you! PRICELESS!
On Saturday we ran some errands and then headed home. My mom said she was ready to go home, she was tired! When we got home, It was great seeing the kids again! It is funny how much I missed them even for one night.
Well Ket, babe I love you WAY more then when we first Married, and I know it has not always been the perfect life, the perfect marriage, and sometimes we both get really mad... but I still love you, love that you are in my life and love that we have such cute and wonderful kids. I love that you are a priesthood holder, that you are a return missionary, that you play with the kids, that you want a better life for your family, that you are dedicated, loyal, honest, smart, handsome, loving father! I love you babe, and I am glad that I picked you! You make my life interesting and complete and that is so special to me. Here is looking at ten more exciting and better make up sex years together.... because lets face it, make up sex is the best! FYI- If you happened to read this, I do expect some kind of cruise or trip on our 20 year anniversary, or it could be an upgrade on my diamond ring! LOVE YA!





9 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY my friend! 10 years, and still loving him is AWESOME, lol! I love all the fun pictures of the two of you together! Here's to many more!
Awesome...you guys are my inspiration!
Happy anniversary Ket and Nicole! Sounds like you guys had a good one! Congratulations!
I remember meeting you in Hawaii and you had all the string bracelets on your arms:)
Happy ten years. I thought we would go to Hawaii for our ten year too. But as it gets closer we'll be lucky if we get to do what you and Ket did:)
Happy ten year anniversary! That's no small feat. I'm glad you had a fabulous night out together!
I love that-- sometimes we both get really mad! lol!
Congrats you two! I decided you remind me of Johna and Kate plus eight. Yeah, I don't even have cable, but after everyone told me that I reminded them of her, I had to watch it and see why. After watching it I thought of you guys...minus 8, or 4 :)
KT
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 10 years already! Cheers!
I love my ket and nicole! congratulations you guys. Now come out and see us already!
Post a Comment