Tuesday, April 28

Kassia turns 5!

So On Tuesday of last week Kassia turned the big 5! She has been looking forward to turning five for about a year now! For almost two months now she wrote her own invitations to her birthday party for her friends, Aunts, Uncles, cousins, and brothers. She would sit at the counter and ask me how to spell the "April", and then the "21st", and then "birthday"... so we had a little birthday party for her that morning, she got pancakes, and we sang to her, and the birthday elf decorated her door and downstairs. That day I took her to Burger King and she got to have a kids meal, (I never, never buy kids meals!) She was pretty excited! OH, the little things!
On Friday she got to have friends over for a party, I had twelve little girls and two boys over to the house for two hours. It was fun. Good thing it was nice outside... I could send them all outside. YEA! Kassia deiced that she wanted a Strawberryshort Cake cake. My friend Tia made it for me... Very good cake!
In honor of Kassia turning five, here is five things that I love about my little Princess!
1. She loves, loves her little brothers! If she could take care of Jaren, feed him, change his diaper, put him to sleep, and get him up from his nap ever day, all the time, then she would. She really is a very big helper! She also love playing with Kasen if he is in a good mood that is!
2. She is wise beyond her years. She wants to be so much like Jesiah that she is reading some words, knows her phonics, and even knows some addition and subtraction. When she is drawing pictues for people she has to write her name, my name, her dad's name, all of her brothers name and who ever the picture is for!
3. She is a girl of routine. She loves Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches for lunch. Just recently she has decide that Honey is pretty good too. She always has to have a drink and a napkin with her meals. If she doesn't then she gets up and gets one for everyone!
4. Even through she has all these girl toys, I have to admit that her favorite toy right now is poly pockets. I am not sure what is so cool about those, but she loves them! I will even finding Jesiah playing with them too!
5. I love that she still comes into bed with us in the morning sometimes. I have to admit that she doesn't come to lay with me, but with her dad. (she knows that I will send her back to bed) She still cuddles and need her hugs, and kisses from me daily. I still love it!
Love Ya Kassia, You are getting so big, and we love ya!



2 comments:

Carrie Snider said...

WOW I can't believe she's five. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

looking forward to celebrating in our "special" way, you can take all my fingers in your p-ssy now and love when I do it, you giggle and squeal and pull your legs open for me so I can work your p-ssy good and when I take your knickers off you know what is coming and smile at me and say " mmmmmmmm I want you to suck my p-ssy good" such a sweet tasty little p-ssy too and I love you pushing it in my face when you orgasm, your knickers are mine to smell that p=ssy. Happy birthday!!