Sunday, May 17

This one is for my Sisters!

Last weekend (Mothers Day) we were at my Mom's house and my sister Krystal had cut her hair! I saw it and thought about how much I was hating on my own hair ( I even tried to cut it myself one Sunday because I was so sick of it!) I told her and my other sister Brandi that I wanted my hair cut like that! She has cut her hair like that before and when ever she does, EVERYONE wants a cut like it! She is just so dang cute!

Well anyway, before I left I did get my hair cut and it was suppose to be like hers, but alas... I DO NOT have hair like her so there is no way that I could have a hair cut like hers. I should have know better... I have had my head of hair for at least thirty years now! As I am getting older I am getting more grays, and also it is getting courser, and curly in a not fun way. Brandi is the one that cut it for me, and she did a good job, don't get me wrong Brandi you did... and I know you guys say that I can have my hair look like Krystal's if I just flat iron my hair, But I tried really hard and it just looked like a helmet on top of my head. So I have come to the conclusion that the only way to wear my hair is to wear it curly. Well wavy would be a better word, or is if frezzy, maybe just messy is the best word. Anyway, they both called me Monday morning and asked if I liked it, and to post it on my blog so they could see. So here you go!
Say Cheese Please!


3 comments:

Krystal said...

lookin' good Nicole!! Even if it doesn't look like mine, it is still cute! You made it your own! :)

Andersons said...

Cute picture! And I love your haircut by the way. Very sassy. :-)

The Brugger Bunch said...

Nicole, I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR!!!! You look so adorable! It is always funny to hear how other people view their hair. I would give anything to have curly thick hair and at least a little body to it like yours! Mine is always flat and boring, lol! You look beautiful my friend. PS. How is that little family feeling? We are thinking about you guys!