
On Thursday, I went to this store called Grapels and they are only open on Thursday but they have amazing deals! I saw this really cool picture frame that had six openings, and all the sizes were 8x8... at first I thought, who prints 8x8 pictures, that is weird and then I thought, We do... Heritage Makers prints 8x8 pages, and you can design them however you want. So then I thought it could go up on my wall, and I could just update the kids pictures ever year... With six spaces, I can even include one of the family and one of Ket and I! In the middle of the frame, it says "everday moments are priceless" I love it.... I will take a picture when I am all done, but here is the first of many creations for the inside of this frame! Tell me what you think!
3 comments:
looks good! I can't wait to see the finished product!
Cute! Funny that you mentioned Graples because Kevin's sisters Jen and Jody go there a lot I think. His brother in law runs Bradshaw Construction and they get all their home decor from there to decorate their model homes. So Jen and Jody have used a lot of the stuff for their own homes.
I love how you did Kassia's picture. I love how you blurred outside of the frame- cool trick. I so need three 8x8 frames. I have three head shots of the kids- I haven't really looked for frames yet, but mentally I shop for them all the time:)
I also love your hair cut! Your sisteres is way cute too, I can see why you would want to copy it. Wavy is way cute too though!
And your post about Kasen is hilarious. I would have gone nuts! No more egg dropping for him!
Post a Comment