You know your house is dirty when...
*your seven year old walks across the kitchen floor and goes back to the living room to wipe the crumbs off the bottom off his feet, and says..."mom there is stuff on the floor."
*your four year old is putting the dishes away and says "there is not enough room on the counter for all the clean dishes, what should I do?"
*you walk up the stairs and see that the kid's room is cleaner the your room!
*you have to go to the couch to get clothes for your children and yourself to get dressed that day.
*you can no longer see out your sliding glass window to the back pouch due to the hand prints and little extra stuff on it.
*Spot mopping just won't work any longer...
*your two year old looks in the toilet and says..."poop mommy, there is poop"
*at the end of the day you lift up your baby who has been crawling all over and his little knees, top of his feet and hands are black.
*you can not see in the mirror in your bathroom anymore
So I guess the Maid better hurry up and get here. I have been told that she has been on vacation for the past several days and doesn't want to return. Today she has a lot of "things" to get done so I am not sure she will get here today, but this week she has promised that she would come. First the accountant needs to show up to pay all the bills, and then the driver for the car, because it needs to be fixed, and then I know the cook will come at some point, can not let the kids go hungry... the Maid will just have to wait a day or two, maybe three. :)
11 comments:
lol. that sounds a bit like my house now too. that darn maid is so unreliable. she better show up soon, I have company staying at my house coming on Thursday!
LOL! Sounds a little like my house as well! I love your sense of humor my friend!
Hey can your maid swing by my place after she's done with yours? Mine could really use a DEEP CLEANING! :) Your cook can come too if he wants..
Krystal, just an fyi... the cook is a female! And my maid does not do deep Cleanning! Sorry!
awesome! sounds like my house. lol... great post! thanks for sharing!
This must come with the territory of having 4 kids, because I can totally relate. Just hit your sister up for help, she has cleaned my house a time or two and does a great job :)
I just erased my own comment, what a pity it was good. I am always catching up on my house work it is always just a step ahead of me. I need someone to hit the things I can't get to everyday. The kids to jobs but you know how that goes.
I loved your Proclamation to the Family. Can anyone make that and keep in mind I have no skills? Kim
lol...nice Nicole...
Way too funny! I love this post!
This was hilarious! Great post Nicole. My only suggestion is to hand your seven year old the broom the next time he wipes off his feet and notices the crumbs!!!
Ha ha! Will you send the maid to my house when she's done with yours? I've missed her, too!
Post a Comment