After naptime was over the two older kids were at friend houses and Kasen must have been just so bored with no one to play with. I was downstairs and he was up, playing in his room... so I thought! Nope, in the bathroom with the toothpaste, eating it, putting it on the mirror, his clothes, the sink, anywhere he thought was a good place for the mint flavored toothpaste! Ugh another mess to clean up!
Lastly, while going to the bathroom (I sware I only go to the bathroom once a day because I dread it so much... I am going to have balder problems someday!) he deiced to get into the rice. I have no idea why he likes the rice so much! He gets in trouble the most with this one, maybe because it is food he is dumping on the floor, or because it spreads all over the floor... I am not sure why but I really get the maddest with this one. He sat in time out the whole time it took me to clean up the mess. He got off once but all I had to say was "get back up on that chair!" and he dashed back over as fast as he could!
Don't get me wrong, I love this child... I really do, I just don't know if I will make it with any color left in my hair by the time he goes to school or even moves out of the house! This is just not once in a while thing, it is weekly, sometimes daily. So any advice, I will listen.... or I might just give him away!
3 comments:
I LOVE how you can laugh everything off! You are such a great mama my friend~
Sounds like you have a Brielle in the making!! :) I don't know how I have survived with two more! Maybe it is that 3rd child??? All I can say is GOOD LUCK!! :)
Oh my dear sweet Nicole! You and I have 2 peas in a pod. Brooklan is just like him. If I don't see her and there is no noise, I know I am in for it! I seriously know your pain my friend! My mom says it is revenge...but hey I wasn't like that! Just smile and know this won't last forever...:)
Post a Comment