Thursday, July 2

Our Utah Trip...

We had so much fun this last weekend going to Utah, seeing old friends, going to Lagoon and then on Sunday visiting the Temple grounds. So this is how it happened to be that we just left and went to Utah-Lagoon. I called Krystal on Monday and she said that her and Robby were going, I asked why and the details... and then said it sounded like fun, and that I wanted to go.... She said come, and so I talked to Ket and we decied to go, against our better judgment... (our finical situation is not the best right now.) We figured it would cost us about 500.00 to go down and go to Lagoon. We were pretty close. When everything was said and done it cost us 350.00-400.00 thanks to Mom and Dad providing Lunches and Diner for us. The bought sandwiches makings and that is what we had at the park. We stayed with some friends Adam & Kim (friends from Hawaii) and had a blast hanging out with them. Our kids are all really close in age, and Friday night they even had dinner for us. Thanks guys so much! On Saturday we spent the WHOLE day at Lagoon. I did have to make a trip to the Target that was just 2 miles away because I had left the bottle for Jaren at Adam & Kim's house. I actually wish that I could have stayed at that Target. It was a Super Target and the selection for women's cloths was amazing! And for little girls. There was just as may racks for sale items as there are for regular clothes here in Boise. I told Ket if we were staying another couple of days I would have come back and did the back to to shopping that is going to be needed pretty soon.
Ok, so we made it to the water park of Lagoon. I was with the kids and the adults took off and rode the adult rides! And the kids were so cute I had to take some pictures of them! A funny story goes with these next three pictures. Kasen and Chloe had so much fun playing together! But Kasen is just a little bit bossy. Here they both are playing at a water bubble place.

Then Kasen tells Chloe that she can not play at this one, but "you need to go over to that one!"
She does, and she is laughing at the new one.
I like this picture because you can see the water so clearly!
Here they are playing some more!
The water swing! It provided lots of hours of entertainment.
I love these next four pictures... it was a rain fall, and they wouldn't go under it, this was as close as they would both get to it.
Kasen just sat on one of those water bubbles that come up out of the water. Beautiful Smile!

Kassia having so much fun on the water swing! Looking good girl!

Ket took this pictures of me and my little baby! Oh...

Ok, so this is the only ride that Jaren took... and Kasen was so made that he could not move the level up to make the car go up. I asked Jesiah to pull it down so that I could get a picture. Kasen is mad!
This boat ride was by far the two kids favorite! But we had to wait at least 30 minutes to get on the ride and then it was another 10 minutes to put the kids on the ride... the ride attendant would only allow one child in at a time and them help them get in the boat, then let the other child in. And she wouldn't let the parents in to do it for her. Ugh! Ket was so sick of this by the end of the forty minute wait. The ride only lasted two minutes. But to Kasen and Kassia it was to minutes of bliss!


Jaren was a good sport, he sat most of the day in his stroller!

Lastly us on Sunday at temple grounds. You would have thought that we would be in Church clothes and I have to admit that I felt weird walking around without Church clothes on, but it was nice to go and see the temple grounds!

On Sunday we went to the Temple grounds and I took pictures of Adam and Kim's family for them as a Thank you for letting us crash at their house and feeding us. What a fun family they are! Here are some of my favorites That I took!









1 comment:

Krystal said...

Very cute pictures!! Thanks for taking so many pictures of the kids at the water park in Lagoon! when Chloe was little she was a little weary of Kasen, but now she loves him!! She is always pointing to the pictures of him and saying "KASEN!!" I am glad that you guys came to Lagoon at the same time as us-it turned into a really nice trip!