Sunday Ket's uncle happened to be in town, he went fishing with some buddies in Mountain Home. A long way to travel just to go fishing. He is from Seattle. But it was nice to get to see him and his son. The left us a whole bunch of fish.
While Emily was here we went downtown, took pictures,





went to a splash park, had good food, they went out to eat (just the adults, I stayed home because Kasen had thrown a fit and I didn't want to deal with him for the next hour in a restaurant.) It was tons of fun. I am glad that she came and visited, and we got to know Tyler better. He seems like a nice guy. He is good with the kids.

Adyen got to stay with us for the rest of the month... We are driving back to California on the 1st of Aug. We will take him back then. It has been fun for the kids to have Adyen here. I think he is enjoying it too. They will start swim lessons at the end of this month and I have put Adyen in it too. He has never taken any lessons. He is two weeks younger then Jesiah.
It has been wonderful weather! Only a couple of days in the 100's and then I just turn on the sprinklers and let them play in the water. I have some fun pictures of water fun.
One day I took all the kids to the Nature Preserve down town. Ginger came with me, I am glad that she did. I made sack lunches for everyone and she met us there. They have lots of fish and cool displays to look at. It was a ton of fun.

In the afternoon they have quite time and then before dinner they can play outside again. Adyen learned to ride a bike while he was here too! So both him and Kassia practiced together. It is a good thing that we have enough bikes to go around!The other thing that happened this month was chores, with three big kids I delegated a lot of chores, they rotated the dishes... loading, unloading and clearing the table. And they can help with the laundry now, even if it is just sorting them into piles according to who they belong to. It helps me out a lot. Making beds and putting clothes away were something that is done everyday. I love giving them chores. It is such a big help!
Well this has been a fast update. That is it.
No comments:
Post a Comment