On the 13th of this month (I know I am late in posting) Jaren turned one.Yea! and so SAD! We had a big birthday bash for him.
We did a Shrimp Boil! So this is how it works. In a big pot (really big) you boil potatoes, corn on the cob, little Vienna sausage, Kielbasa sausage, and I wanted green beans. (but they didn't make it in the pot) you add seasoning... and then at the last minute you put the shrimp in the pot. When everything is all done, dump out the water, then dump on the table. You get to eat everything with your hands. There is butter and salt on the table, for seasoning... and we had rolls. It was good. Jaren loved it!
Tia made the cake, she did a great job. He got the ladybug on the top of the cake all to his self! He even tried to feed me some cake. We had his party on the 22nd. About a week ago. Ginger did a great job taking the pictures for me. Thanks Ging.
So here are some of the things that you (Jaren) is doing now. You are walking and almost running. You love to be outside, try to keep up with the older kids and are so much fun. You love to cuddle with me, and still insists that you get a bottle at least twice a day... I think you would want more if I let you. I am trying to teach you sign language so you have a way to talk to us... More is about all you will do right now. Kassia loves to have you up in her room with the door shut so you are just playing with her. But really, just walking around is all you want to do. YOu just started getting your teeth this last month. YOu have one tooth that has broken through on the top, and two more on the bottom that are trying to come through. You look just like your big brother Jesiah when he was your age, so cute! Kasen loves talking to you and letting you outside with him. He is a good brother and makes sure you don't put rocks in your mouth.
On more then one occasion I found you and Kasen in the bathroom with your hands in the toilet playing. Silly boys. Your Dad loves that your first words were Dada! He loves throwing you up in the air and catching you... you like it ok. When I am making dinner you hang onto my legs and just want to see what is going on up there. Life is so busy, but there is always time for you to have your naps, which you love/hate. When I put you down you cry like you are going to die, but as soon as I shut that door, you are asleep in three minutes! Amazing!
I am so glad you are in our family and that we get to share in your joy! Looking forward to more days and months with you as you continue to grow and learn. Love you Jaren!
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment