Wednesday, August 19

This is what happens!

We have spent a lot of time outside this summer, it seems to have been just really nice weather, not to hot and I could still open my windows at night to cool the house off! Sweet. I was giving my kids baths the other night and my sister came in and was amazed at how dark they were. So I thought I would share. I think it is pretty cute!

5 comments:

Amy said...

That is a cute little picture!
It was fun to catch up on your blog! It sounds like you are all doing so well! That is neat to know about Ket. I knew about his transplant of course, but it is neat to see how smoothly thing went fo him.

sochie said...

I love thier little bums. Kaiyas bum looks like that too. whats up with not posting forever? how have you guys been? miss you guys!

Fritters said...

the marks of summer! so cute!

Cristi said...

oh my gosh! love it!

Anonymous said...

love to spread their bum cheeks ate stick my tongue deeeeeep in those little holes