
These two pics are of my whole family... my sisters and I and our parents. I like that we take a picture every year, it seems every year it is out dated and needs to be updated from babies being born, or people getting married. It is good that we all get together then!Here is our family pictures. They were taken last week, we were luckily, it was so much warmer! I think they turned out nicely. Now I just have to get my Christmas cards going this year so that they are not late!


This little guy is sure changing. He is so much fun, and he gives kasen a run for his money! His nickname is Pumpkin. I love it!
Here is my Turkey! But you have got to love that smile. So charming he is, and lets you know exctly what he is thinking! He has become very attached to me lately. I have to hold, put him to bed, help him get dressed. It can only be me. I hope this stage does not last. It gets old real quick! 
Daddy's Princess. She will always be his princess and that is ok. So helpful and an easy going little girl. Loves, loves her brothers and loves to play with them. Even dress up, but don't tell her dad that!
My little Man. That is what I used to call him when he was really little. I think the name still applies! He is growing up so fast. But I love his freakles. They are so cute!
8 comments:
Great pics...your children are beautiful!!
they really did turn out good, I am amazed at all the kids even though it was so cold. you can see it in some of their faces... too cold. That is funny what you said about Kasen, Parker is totally the same way, I am the only one who can do ANYTHING for him and he keeps waking up in the middle of the night wanting me too.. it better be a short phase!
So cute! You guys are way too photogenic! Great family pics.
What a beautiful family!! You and Ket haven't changed in ten years, geeze has it been that long?
You guys look so good! I love your color scheme. 30 degrees sounds soooo cold!
We enjoyed gettting your Christmas card so much! Your family is sooooooooooo beautiful!
Such a beautiful family, but whats up with Ket? His hair seems to be getting shorter and shorter! Good to see all of you!
Love and Aloha,
Tyau's
cute pictures and your kids are super cute!
Post a Comment