I will go weeks, sometimes months without having much to do except the usual. But every once in a while, I will have things going on almost every night in a week. I am not complaining just wish they would get space out a little more.
Monday I had a PTA Meeting. Yes, I said a PTA meeting... I am on the board for next year, but little did I know that it would begin THIS year. So much to do for next year and this year is not even over!
Tuesday scouts for Jesiah, thank goodness it got canceled last minute so I could watch all of LOST.
Wednesday an enrichment night on how to make almost anything from Powdered milk. I learned so much from that night. I didn't know there was a difference between instant powdered milk and cannery powdered milk. Let alone making your own cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, sour cream and so much more. It was an eye opener that is for sure. Here is a link to our ward blog if you are interested. bridgetowerwardprovidentliving.wordpress.com If you live in this area the teacher was wonderful and she offers a lot of different classes. Amazing lady!
Thursday came with a wonderful night of enlightenment. A Stake Primary Training night. So many wonderful ideas. I love these kinds of nights. I love working in the primary. It also felt really good that the stake Primary used a lot of our ideas too! We must be doing something right!
Friday was an all day event. Starting at 8am and going until about 6. It was another PTA thing. This time an all day convention. I went with the President, and we got to learn a little more about what I will be doing next year. I am the Membership vice president. The sad part of this whole thing is that we have 600 students in our school and I got involved in the PTA only because I go and volunteer at the school, they called and begged me to help out. I am coming to learn that not many people are involved with the school. Have I bitten off more then I can chew, maybe.
Saturday was wonderful and exhausting! We had Kassia's 6th Birthday party! We went swimming at Ket's Hotel. More on that later.
Monday I had a PTA Meeting. Yes, I said a PTA meeting... I am on the board for next year, but little did I know that it would begin THIS year. So much to do for next year and this year is not even over!
Tuesday scouts for Jesiah, thank goodness it got canceled last minute so I could watch all of LOST.
Wednesday an enrichment night on how to make almost anything from Powdered milk. I learned so much from that night. I didn't know there was a difference between instant powdered milk and cannery powdered milk. Let alone making your own cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, sour cream and so much more. It was an eye opener that is for sure. Here is a link to our ward blog if you are interested. bridgetowerwardprovidentliving.wordpress.com If you live in this area the teacher was wonderful and she offers a lot of different classes. Amazing lady!
Thursday came with a wonderful night of enlightenment. A Stake Primary Training night. So many wonderful ideas. I love these kinds of nights. I love working in the primary. It also felt really good that the stake Primary used a lot of our ideas too! We must be doing something right!
Friday was an all day event. Starting at 8am and going until about 6. It was another PTA thing. This time an all day convention. I went with the President, and we got to learn a little more about what I will be doing next year. I am the Membership vice president. The sad part of this whole thing is that we have 600 students in our school and I got involved in the PTA only because I go and volunteer at the school, they called and begged me to help out. I am coming to learn that not many people are involved with the school. Have I bitten off more then I can chew, maybe.
Saturday was wonderful and exhausting! We had Kassia's 6th Birthday party! We went swimming at Ket's Hotel. More on that later.
1 comment:
That is how my life seems to go too. It is like I have nothing to do forever and then suddne;y I have 20 appointments in the same week! Glad you survived!
Post a Comment