Wednesday, April 21

My Little Girl is 6!

Kassia is such a joy to have in our house. I can not believe she is 6 today. Oh, my little girl. I thought this year I would write a letter to you telling you all that you are doing right now.

Dear Kassia-
You are getting so big, doing so many wonderful things in your life right now. In Kindergarten you have blossomed! Reading at a first grade level, doing math, telling time on all kinds of clocks, running around the track during recesses... doing a mile in about 15 minutes, making lots of friends, being compassionate to all around you. Your teacher says you are a leader in the classroom, always willing to help, and an example to others.
You are such a help to me and your little brothers! Jaren goes to you if he is mad at me, and it is so cute. You take the time to talk to him and find out what he really wants. Whether it is a hug, a cookie or just being carried around the house for a little bit. Kasen looks up to you to turn on the TV for him, or get that drink that he wants, but his favorite thing is to jump on the trampoline with you!You have your Dad wrapped around your little finger. You are defiantly Daddy's Princess. If you ask him for anything he will give it to you. Gum, you always want gum, and daddy always has it!

For Christmas you got a little bake oven, and some mixes to make things. You love to cook. Making those cookies and cakes are so much fun for us. You also loving signing. You turn your radio/DVD player on sing as loud as you can... you are pretty good too!!!
All in all, We love you and are so glad that you are here with us! Thanks for being the sunshine in our lives and the girly friend that I need!!!
Love your Mom

This year we had a birthday party the weekend before your birthday. Daddy said we could have your party at the hotel, a swim party with all your friends. It was so much fun! Cake, swimming a hot tub, who wouldn't have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

big girl time kassia, first you unzip my pants and pull out my c-ck, you love how hard it is and smile when I tell you it is you that makes it hard, you rub it and play with it and giggle, then like a good girl you wrap your lovely warm soft mouth around it and suck me mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you suck sooooooooooooooooooo good I pump your mouth full of c-m and it runs from your mouth and drips of your chin with you swallowing what you can and licking your lips huge smile on your face, I finger and suck your p-ssy and you go crazy, you are bucking and squealing while I lap at your sweet sweet little p-ssy, I stick my fingers in your bum and you scream to orgasm soaking my face, on your hands and knees I spread your sweet tight bum and slowly put my hard c[ck in you, I want it in your p-ssy soooooooo bad but you are way to yung, you squeal as it hurts but I reach around to finger your p-ssy and you start to relax and enjoy it, man you are sooooooooooooooooooo tight I love it and fill your hole with c-m, your knickers are mine to smell and taste your p-ssy while I jerk off thinking of you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIG GIRL NOW