We would like to introduce to you, Skippy, Tiger, the Twiners, Goldy and noname yet! Yes they are fish, and here is the wonderful stoy behind it. Enjoy!
We got a fish tank today, funny story, I was at Wal-Mart looking at the fish, and I picked up a tank system (small one) the gold fish tank has a big crack in it, anyway while I was looking over it, a guy, (old grandpa type) came up to me and said he had a fish tank with plants and rocks, a heater, filter and even six fish in it. He wanted to get rid of it. So if I wanted it, I could have it. I just had to come pick it up. I was surprised, and grateful. He gave me his address and the boys and I went and got it later this afternoon. (when Ket came home he was upset that I went to some strangers house by myself, I should have called him. He thought it was creepy) I got it all together, and the older kids were beside themselves with joy. Very cute. so now we have a fish tank, a big one. 15 gallon fish tank. I was going to get a 5-10 gallon one.
On the sad note, one of the fish already died... I think I left it in the plastic bag to long. I wanted to make sure it was accumulated to the water. But it had been in there since three and the kids pointed it out to me at 7 tonight. To long I guess. So we already had one funeral for the fish in the toilet. Kassia was really worried that he was just asleep. I hope no more die.
Our gold fish which we have had for, four year is beside him self with all the space and more friends. It was kinda cute to watch him swim all over the tank as fast as he could. I didn't realize how big he was until he was with the other fish. He is the biggest fish in the tank.
2 comments:
Hey Nicole! Send me an email and I'll invite you to my blog. sjs0313@gmail.com
yay... i'm glad your little fish finally has friends and a big play ground... lol... i felt sorry for him. :D (do we know if he is a he, or if he is a she...do you think you will have little ones's?) lol
Post a Comment