What a wonderful day it was today. Thank you to my kids and husband for making it so special.
7:30 am- The day started out with breakfast in bed from Jesiah and Kassia. A bowel of Honey Bunches of Oats with Cranberries added to it, and a big glass of milk. They each made me something at school and had it on the tray they brought to me. So cute. Jesiah made a coupon Book with thing he would do for me: make my bed, a walk with just him, a kiss, a hug, very cute book. Kassia made a beautiful card. She is so creative, this was not a flat card, she had things popping off the front of it and on the inside. Jaren wanted to join me in bed so I got up and we all ate cereal at the table. Very nice morning.
8:30 am- Ket took the kids and I went back to bed for about an hour. This was the best part.
9:30am -Shower and got ready for church.
11am - Church, all the primary children sang in sacrament. I always love this part of Church.
5pm- Barbecue at Brandi's house. It was very nice to see the whole family and have a very casual dinner. We just sat around and ate, the kids played outside and then watched a movie.
8pm- home and the kids in bed.
All in all a very relaxing day. I sure do enjoy days like this where there is little going on.
I love my little family so much and am grateful for all they do for me. I am excited for the birth of this new little guy and am excited to see how he will mesh with everyone else. How Blessed I am. I know it doesn't seem like much, but the simple things in life are what matter... and today was one of those simple and beautiful days.
1 comment:
Your christmas card turned out so cute! I have been so horrible for the last three years about sending out cards- maybe next year I'll do better:)
Sounds like a great mother's day to me:)
I can't believe you will soon be adding number five to your family! You are a special woman for sure! I think four is our limit:)
Post a Comment