Saturdays have been busy around here the last couple of months. We have had soccer games for Jesiah and Kassia, Birthday parties, plus Ket worked every Saturday. But Yesterday was a wonderful day. We still had a soccer game at 10am for Kassia and then one at noon for Jesiah. Did I mention that Ket was their coach? He is a good coach. They both won their games and it was fun to be outside. I got sunburned on my arms and neck pretty bad. We got home around 1:30 and they had piano lessons at 2pm. The little boys got their swim suites on and played in the sprinklers.
I had a couple of hours to get ready for my big night!!! Picked up, cleaned and relaxed. I was so excited!!! Ket started his Ribs for the night. He decided to smoke ribs and stakes for dinner. One of Jesiah's best friend from school came over at 4:30. (he moved to Washington last year and they have been keeping in touch by email).
Then Jodie picked me up for our Girls Night out. We went to the cheese cake factory for dinner. Yummy, it was so good. After dinner we headed over to the Morrison Center to watch WICKED! I have never seen this play before but have heard soooo much about it. I was so excited!!!
The play was really, really good. I loved everything about it!! The costumes, the lighting, the music, the story, the backdrops, EVERTHING!!! It was so fun to see it. It was the best night out in a long time. Thank you Jodie for inviting me to go with you!!! Thank you Ket for watching all the kids and feeding them. The play got over around 11pm and when I got home Kassia and Jesiah were still up playing the wii. It was a long night for us all. But well worth it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment