17 days and counting down... that is when this little guy is going to come, or when my due date is. I am getting excited to be done with pregnancy. Maybe because it is my last, maybe because I have so much going on right now, but I am tired, tired, tired all the time. I have pains and contractions all the time. But not enough to go into the hospital. We have not picked out a name yet, and we keep going back and fourth. I am sure we will find one that is perfect for him when he comes out.
Today we have been getting more things ready. The crib is up, I cleaned out some things in the garage that were there forever and driving me crazy!!! We are ready for him to come, I think! :)
A good friend of mine who has more then 5 kids was giving me some advice. I asked her if number five put her over the edge. I am getting a little nervous about that, I am feeling so overwhelmed right now, I just don't how I will feel when another one comes. She gave me some really good advice about what to do. She started a grateful journal durning her 5th baby. Everyday she took five minutes to write down a couple of things that she was grateful for. She said that it kept her out of depression. I think I am going to try that. She did if for a full year, I would love to do that, however my simple goal is for the next month... and then we will go from there.
So to kick it off, I am going to start tonight. I am grateful for the last event of PTA to take place tonight. Yea, it is over.
I am grateful for a husband who mows the very green lawn once a week.
I am grateful for the ability that Jesiah and Kassia have to play the piano.
I am grateful the chicken pasta salad that I made last week and have been eating it for lunch for the last couple of days. Yummy, it has been so good!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment