Saturday the 28th-
The last couple of days have been so raining and not fun. I had to turn the HEAT on so that our house was not in the 50's. It is the end of May and I had to turn the heat on.Saturday was the day for cleaning. We got all the bedrooms done, the house vacuumed and the kitchen cleaned. It was the first Saturday that we were not at soccer games, I think the kiddos had no idea what to do with themselves. Luckily Jesiah was motivate to clean his room with a play date with a friend. Kassia took all day to clean it. Poor girl, everyone was done and playing and she was still in her room. "Not fair" she kept saying. Silly girl.
I have been taking it easy, but I am still having contractions, they are just not very constant. So they will last about an hour at a time, but then stop about right after that. So frustrating!! Tonight we went out to dinner with some friends to the Cheesecake Factory and then the mall to do some more walking. Nothing happened. But I had some really good Bang, Bank chicken and Shrimp. It was so good!!! Spicy, and good. It was nice going out with Ket, I am sure it will be a while before the next time we get to go out. I am grateful to Ginger who came and watched the kids so we could go out! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! I am grateful for not having to cook dinner, or clean it up. And i am grateful for the wonderful mango lime cheese cake that we had for dessert. Yummy, that was good!!
Sunday the 29th-
Today was another raining day. I guess no walking for me today. Oh Darn. :) We had a great rib dinner with our neighbors the Coltrins. Chad cooked the Ribs while we were at church. After we were all full, Ket went home teaching and then I went and took a nap. Later that night we made cookies, and went back and played games. It was a fun evening. Since the kids don't have school on Monday, we stayed up to late. Kasen was so funny, about 9:30 that night he deiced that he was tired and wanted to go to bed. So Ked took him home and put him to bed. I tried to get him to sleep on the couch, no he wanted his bed. He was out in minutes. Cute little boy.
Today I am grateful for good ribs, good friends to play cards with, and always losing to my husband when playing cards... because then he still thinks he is the king of cards, (at least the game PR) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment