Today was it, I was going to give it one more try, then go get checked out at the hospital to see if I have progressed any more. I have been having lots of pressure in my cervix with every little contraction. So since this is my 5th child, I decided I better go at least get checked out.
After the wonderful Memorial Day Breakfast with our ward at 9:30 this morning, walking to the park, and making it home about 11am...
I called Ket and asked if he was ready to go to the hospital and get checked out. He came home and on the way there I decided we needed to walk the green belt for a least an hour. So that is what we did, Walk, Walk and Walk. Then to the Hospital to be checked out. I was still a three but I had thinned to 70 percent.
So I did progress... yea! They asked if we wanted to stay or go home. But I had to progress more in the next hour to be able to stay after that. I didn't think I would progress more, so we went home and decided that we would just wait for Thursday when I get induced. It is planned, I would rather do it then.
Thank you, Thank you, to my Mother who has been here all weekend, ready for me to go to the hospital at any time, willing to watch the kids and will be spending next weekend with us too!! Thank you to Ket for walking the many miles that we have done this last couple of days. I think I have exercised more this last five days then I have my whole pregnancy!!
Thank you to my wonderful children who have been so excited for the new little boy to come each time I left the house. So cute!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment