Boy, with all the contraction that I have been having, my body sure was tried today!!! I had no energy to do anything!!! After getting the kids off to school, the boys and I went upstairs and they got to watch TV until lunch. I slept, as much as I could with them crawling all over me. Feeling a little bit better, we spent the rest of the afternoon outside in the wonderful 68 degree weather with rain drops off and on. Not feeling like cooking dinner, and it being half priced happy meals on Tuesday, around 6:30 we took off to get dinner. Ket was still at work with his bosses (2 of them) that are in town.
I love it when Jesiah and Kassia have friends that stop by. Garrett and Payton play so well with everyone, and the two little boys love Garrett. 2 hours later, I had to tell them it was time to go home so we could go get dinner.
I love it when I can feed my whole family for under Ten bucks. Thanks McDonald's. (I know it is not the most healthy, but I think this is the second time this year doing it.) I also love it that I don't have to clean up dinner. NICE!
Lastly, I LOVE, LOVE our backyard. The fact that they can ride their bikes back and forth, play on the trampoline, and I can watch from the kitchen or outside is wonderful to me!!!
1 comment:
I am pretty sure eating a healthy dose of pieapple put me into labor. I can't tell you how much we go to McDonald's when I am pregnant! I am also dreaming of your 68 degree weather.
Good luck with baby number 5! I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment